The cATalyzing Coaching & Consulting mission is to empower, support, and impact healthcare organizations / teams / groups / individuals to enhance synergy and unlock their inner potential.
What does this look like?
✔ Positive, supportive workplace culture with enhanced morale, collaboration, learning and development, retention, and career growth opportunities
✔ Effective collaboration across a spectrum of professional titles, leadership and experience levels, skill sets, and job roles
✔ Shared organization goals being met, delivering consistent synergistic service excellence (even across multiple locations)
Specialty Niche: Athletic Trainers
Collaborative Services Available
Team Coaching & Consulting
Specialized programs for healthcare organizations, teams, and groups (12-week catalyst program, group coaching cohort, team development curriculum)
New Jersey | Pennsylvania | New York
Connecticut | Maryland | DelawareRequest more information
Speaker / Panelist / SME
Available as a subject matter expert for conferences, seminars, special events, video projects, podcasts, news outlets, or television shows.
(Available nationwide and internationally)Submit your request
Career Coaching for Athletic Trainers
Athletic Trainers - are you ready to fire up your career with coaching and mentorship? Be the next cATalyst in our industry!
(Available nationwide)Set up your free consultation
Meet the Founder
Lead cATalyst (Team Coach | Leadership Coach), Podcast Host
Ryan Stevens, MPS, ATC, CSCS
- Led large rapidly-expanding interdisciplinary healthcare teams across wide geographic regions for 3 organizations (2 hospitals, 1 rehab business)
- Staffing lead (temporary 9-month assignment) for 2 COVID-19 Vaccine Megasites, including the largest in New Jersey (Edison, Bridgewater)
- Vice President/co-founder of a community-based start-up fitness business
- 83.1 employee Net Promoter Score (eNPS, based on 154 scores from former employees)
- 2021 Press Ganey Scores among the highest in NJ’s largest healthcare system: Employee Engagement Team Power index = level 1 (top tier), Leader Index score = 97/100
- Renowned public speaker for numerous national, regional, and local educational events
- Masters Degree (Humanistic / Multicultural Education), Bachelors (Kinesiology / Athletic Training)
- Founder of “cATalyzing Coaching and Consulting” and “cATalyzing Athletic Trainers”; host of the The cATalyzing Podcast for Athletic Trainers, engaging across social media (@cATalyzingATs)
Connect with Ryan Stevens on LinkedIn
- Demonstrated empathetic Human Capital Development across large, widespread, interdisciplinary teams, positively connecting to help others succeed across a spectrum of healthcare, fitness, and wellness settings since 2004
- Growth-focused organizational leader specialty-trained in leadership strategies, self awareness and purpose discovery, interpersonal relationship dynamics, public speaking and advanced communication, collaborative business strategies, mediation and conflict resolution, and marketing and promotions via Dale Carnegie Training Systems, National Fitness Business Alliance, Simon Sinek, Inc,, High Reliability Organization training, and numerous seminars and course
- Passion and optimism in empowering a supportive workplace culture, facilitating cooperative & positive group processes and high morale.
- Reflective growth mindset with strong experience in interprofessional team building for collaboration and organizational goal setting
- BOC Certified Athletic Trainer since 2004 (New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and New York licensure – Athletic Training)
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist since 2006
- Father of four (team building at its finest!)
- Bachelor of Science – Kinesiology, Athletic Training Option (Class of 2003): Pennsylvania State University, University Park
- Masters of Professional Studies – Humanistic/Multicultural Education (Class of 2008): State University of New York at New Paltz
Note: The media, content, and services promoted on this site and its related social media, including but not limited to photos, links, and comments left by readers, are those of cATalyzing Athletic Trainers, LLC alone.