The cATalyzing Podcast for
Listen to the Latest Episode
The cATalyzing AT’s podcast shares guidance through conversations and stories to help you elevATe your career, enhance your quality of life, “sharpen your saw”, pursue mastery of your craft, and recognize and achieve your potential. As an athletic trainer or other allied healthcare professional, you can expect to find value in the “shop talk” style conversations between Ryan Stevens, MPS, LAT, ATC, CSCS and other professionals and topic experts.
Tune in for some cATalyzing conversations!
Subscribe to the cATalyzing ATs Podcast on your favorite platform. And while you’re at it, drop us a rating and a review. By doing so, you are helping others find this helpful content. We appreciate you!
- "NYSATA 2022 in 90" July 24, 2022"NYSATA 2022 in 90" - Time for another content-packed cATalyzing ATs event recap episode - New York State Athletic Trainers' Association 2022 annual symposium recap. Ryan has conversations with all NYSATA 2022 presenters, plus outgoing NYSATA president Roy Flores. A special thank you to Roy Flores and Aimee Brunnell for the opportunity to collaborate. Arturo […]
- Overhead Athlete Dynamic Warm Up - A Coaching Example April 1, 2022"Overhead Athlete Dynamic Warm Up - A Coaching Example" In this episode, experience an example of a dynamic warm up program geared towards overhead athletes (tennis, track & field throwers, baseball, softball, volleyball). This audio comes from a 2013 collaboration project between Ryan Stevens, MPS, ATC, CSCS and Ian Westermann of Essential Tennis. To compliment […]
- "ATSNJ in 60" - Key Takeaways, 2022 Edition March 13, 2022"ATSNJ in 60: 2022 Edition" We are back! For the 3rd year in a row, The cATalyzing Podcast is bringing you a recap episode of the key takeaways from the 2022 Athletic Trainers' Society of New Jersey annual symposium. This year's lineup was fantastic, with a solid mix of clinical, administrative, and lessons. NIL Rules […]
- An AT's Guide to Understanding Chiropractors: Kevin Vieser, DC, ATC March 26, 2021"An Athletic Trainer's Guide to Understanding Chiropractors - a conversATion with Kevin Vieser, DC, ATC" There is no doubting the value that exists in intraprofessional collaboration. It is unfortunate that often there is "headbutting" which occurs between athletic trainers and chiropractors, and the most likely reason is a lack of understanding of what each side […]
- ATSNJ in 60: 2021 Edition March 12, 2021In this episode, Ryan Stevens interviews all presenters who took part in the 2021 Athletic Trainers' Society of New Jersey (ATSNJ) Annual Symposium, discussing the Key Takeaways each #ATSNJ2021 education session. "ATSNJ: A year in NJ Athletic Training review + 2021 Goals" - Jessica Springstead EdD, ATC, ATSNJ Conference Chair and ATSNJ President Elect @ATSNJ […]