The cATalyzing ATs mission is driven by a “why”: to embrace challenge and growth opportunities, positioning me to help others recognize, achieve, and celebrATe their potential, leading to the collective growth of our profession. We deliver clinical, leadership, and interpersonal growth support to athletic trainers via public speaking, podcast, written content, video media, and personalized collaborative coaching.
Personalized Services Available
Meet the Founder
Lead cATalyst, Podcast Host
Ryan Stevens, MPS, LAT, ATC, CSCS
As a healthcare professional and growth-focused organizational leader, over Ryan’s career he has demonstrated empathetic intraprofessional collaboration, a reflective growth mindset, and above all else passion and optimism as a specialty-trained leader, mentor, athletic trainer, and human physical performance expert. Delivering skilled healthcare and human performance coaching across a spectrum of settings since 2004, he has grown to provide guidance via his leadership position, supportive professional development, and collaborative interpersonal growth opportunities (consulting, public speaking, media creATion – podcast/written content/video, and personalized mentorship).
Manager of Athletic Training & Physical Therapy – RWJBarnabas Health (RWJUH Somerset / Hamilton Campuses)
- Pennsylvania State University, University Park: Bachelor of Science – Kinesiology, Athletic Training Option (Class of 2003)
- State University of New York at New Paltz: Masters of Professional Studies – Humanistic/Multicultural Education (Class of 2008)
Specialty licenses, certifications, and advanced training:
- Father of four
- BOC Certified Athletic Trainer since 2004 (New Jersey & Pennsylvania State Licensure – Athletic Training)
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Interpersonal Relationship Development, Public Speaking, Business Strategies, Leadership, Advanced Communications, and Marketing training via Dale Carnegie Training Systems, National Fitness Business Alliance, Simon Sinek, Inc,, High Reliability Organization training, and various other mediums
Note: The media, content, and services promoted on this site and its related social media, including but not limited to photos, links, and comments left by readers, are those of cATalyzing ATs alone and do not represent the services, views, positions, strategies, or opinions of RWJBarnabas Health