The cATalyzing ATs mission is driven by a “why”: to embrace and celebrATe challenge and growth in order to help Athletic Trainers recognize and achieve their own potential, leading to the collective growth of our profession. We provide sports medicine, leadership, and interpersonal growth support for athletic trainers via various educational modalities and support services.
Personalized Services Available
Meet the Founder
Lead cATalyst, Podcast Host
Ryan Stevens, MPS, LAT, ATC, CSCS
As a healthcare professional and growth-focused organizational leader, over Ryan’s career he has demonstrated empathetic intraprofessional collaboration, a reflective growth mindset, and above all else passion and positivity as a specialty-trained leader, educator, licensed/certified athletic trainer, and certified strength and conditioning specialist. Delivering sports medicine care across a spectrum of settings since 2004, he has grown to provide guidance through leadership, professional development, and interpersonal growth opportunities via consulting, public speaking, podcast, written content, video media, and personalized collaboration.
Manager of Athletic Training, Physical Therapy, Performance Fitness – RWJBarnabas Health (RWJUH Somerset / Hamilton Campuses)
- Pennsylvania State University, University Park: Bachelor of Science – Kinesiology, Athletic Training Option (Class of 2003)
- State University of New York at New Paltz: Masters of Professional Studies – Humanistic/Multicultural Education (Class of 2008)
Specialty licenses, certifications, and advanced training:
- BOC Certified Athletic Trainer since 2004
- New Jersey & Pennsylvania Licensure – Athletic Training (25mt00157800 NJ | RTO000250 PA)
- National Provider ID #1679618706
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Leadership, Public Speaking, Advanced Communications, and Marketing training via Dale Carnegie Training Systems, National Fitness Business Alliance, Simon Sinek, Inc,, High Reliability Organization training, and others.
Note: The media, content, and services promoted on this site and its related social media, including but not limited to photos, links, and comments left by readers, are those of cATalyzing ATs alone and do not represent the services, views, positions, strategies, or opinions of RWJBarnabas Health